30 days of no sex!

me and BF are doing 30 days of no sex... on my request- lol- but he's going along with it... I think (i added no porn, but who knows if he'll listen to that one)

But I've been thinking- the last couple days of the month, i think that we should do small things to kinda make the big day (May 1) explosive... but I can't think of anything. Not really sexual but maybe somewhat sexual or something like that... like not a strip tease, but maybe a body massage...

what are some other ideas like that... if this makes sense? lol

Shy_Dia

Asked by Shy_Dia at 1:00 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Wow, I wonder if my husband would go for that.... :P I wish!! Ha ha. Good luck with the big day! :D
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 1:02 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• With the way things are between me and DH, 30 without sex wouldn't make any difference. Personally, I'd prefer to never have that loser touch me ever again!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:47 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• After waiting all of that time, it will be explosive no matter what! You don't need to plan anything! May 1st will be special enough!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 11:16 AM on Apr. 4, 2011