Im heart broken

basically me and my baby's father broke up.. im 21 hes the only guy ive ever been with , forst love first kiss blah blah.....we've been on and off since i was 14... so anywho....me and him started talking again in the relationship way like kinda dating. and this girl calls my phone saying shes been with him and hes been having sex with her and shes at his house upstairs when i come pick my son up.. i just feel like the joke is on me and im heart broken and humiliated... i want to cry soo bad but the tears just wont fall.. i want him to know how bad he hurt me but he just doesnt wanna listen.. he insist shes lying but when i ask serious questions he aviods them.. i want him to feel my pain.. but is it worth it.? should i just move on.. if i find a new guy should i rub it in his face or just keep it to myself? its just hard for me to officially move on i try so hard to make it work with him. and im just confused on what to do.. he said hes not talking to the girl anymore but i dont trust him..i hate having a broken heart

jenny2150

Asked by jenny2150 at 1:00 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• t just hurts to picture him with another girl and this girl is with my son and i didnt know
    jenny2150

Comment by jenny2150 (original poster) at 1:04 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• *hugs* Let him go. Move on. Don't try to "make him pay" or "feel your pain", those are childish games and will only cause more hurt. Just hold your head up and move on. Be kind to yourself, don't wallow in pity or self--loathing, just pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get on with your life. Honestly, life is too short to bother yourself with the likes of him, or with the moaning about your lot in life. Just pull yourself together and get on with your life, forget him and his miserable life. Yours is yours, so only concern yourself with getting your pieces back together, healing, and for heavens sake, get over him.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 1:06 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• aw I am sorry....judimary had great advice:) You don't need someone who will treat you like this.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 1:16 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Yes, move on. Unfortunately you don't know it yet but he is just so dumb. Leave him and you can find someone so much better. He isn't even worth rubbing his face in it. Later you will look back and think he was just pathetic, in fact you will probably feel sorry for him. So leave now and leave fast. Don't even spend another minute of your life with this person, he will just make your life worse and more complicated, he is a liar and a bad one at that. I am sorry but he just isn't worth it. And remember, it doesn't matter how many years you put into the relationship, what matters is the person he is...or in this case is not. He is not worth your time.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 1:17 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Move on and take time to heal yourself. Don't get involved with someone else just to rub it in his face, that's childish...plus since you have a child it's not healthy to get in and out of relationships quickly. Once the trust is gone, the love is sure to follow. I'm sorry this happened to you.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 1:18 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• The guy sounds like a loser and his new girlfriend sounds like a skank. I'd say, "GOOD RIDDANCE!" find someone who's going to treat you better. He obviously wasn't.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:58 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I would pack his bags, while he is at work.

Call and tell him to pick up his "SHIT".

Let him know, you will not be RUN OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 3:29 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I know how much it hurts when your first love breaks your heart. It's time for you to move on find some one who will love and appreciate
    you for who you are. If you don't rub it in it will hurt him more. So I wouldn't say anything, just show him when the time is right(like when he comes over the next time) These guys think that they are doing us a favor, by staying with us and sneak around with other women behind our backs. Good Luck to you and your son:)
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 4:08 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• it gets better, hard to imagine now, but it will

cut all ties with him, and revenge is not the answer, it iwll only make you feel more for him, maybe feel more hate, but it will keep you attached to him

you can do much better, you know that.
    do not feel that you had to find another man, not yet, give yourself some time to just be you, just be a great mom, and you are so very young, work on yourself, a great guy will come along, but not right away, you need time to heal from this hurt this jerk has done to you.

feel better soon
    cut him off 100% and do not look back
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:45 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I would move on and find someone that will treat you with respect and honesty. I have been down that road before my husband and it took time to realize how he strung me along. So if I were you I would move on and he will realize that he is the ruined his chance with you. He will know that you have moved on whenever he realizes that you arent there for him to come back to. I hope you figure out what is ion your best interest.
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 10:48 AM on Apr. 4, 2011