What are your baby's favorite toys?

And how old are they? (the babies, not the

Asked by StarrMom2Xander at 11:53 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter is almost 8 months old and she loves this little dalmation we got from the Disney store. Her name is Penny and my daughter won't go anywhere without her. She also loves her jumperoo and the toys that help teach her to crawl because they light up and play music!

Answer by Babyduche at 11:58 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• My daughter is 14 months old, but when she was a little little baby lol she loved (and still does) her signing seahorse, little pink lamb that sang "jesus loves me", and her monkey blanket (little teething blanky) She still has all those toys and they are still her favorite.

Answer by Mrs.Wills at 11:59 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• My son is almost 8 months old and he loves his rainforest jumperoo.

Answer by Sillieguze at 12:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• My children seem to find the toys that annoy mommy the most and those are the ones that become the favorites!!! LOL

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 1:27 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• He loves his stuffed green giraffe. He can't sleep w/o it. Then as soon as he is up it's like he ignores it. His favoite "awake" toy is this annoying yellow webkin's teardrop shapped thing that sayd "shake that thing". lol. When we got it all the other webkins (the stuffed animals that are all the rage) were on sale. They were all 8 dollars. So as we passed the display he reached out for this annoying, yellow teardrop thing. His eyes lit up, he cooed, he rubed it against his face and I knew I had to buy it- well "BeBo" was not on sale b/c bebo was new and a collectors item...... Bebo was 16 dollars. but he does love him so it's worth every penny.

Answer by colorsofgrey at 6:47 PM on Jul. 31, 2008