missed periods after having a baby

I have an 8 month old son. I got a period when he was about 3 months old then didn't get another one till he was five months when I started him on food. I got another one the following month. However, now I haven't gotten any in a month and a half. I have just weened him this past week. But I'm wondering what's up with my period. I have stopped birth control two months ago, and no I"m definately not preggers. My husbands in been in Iraq since May 10th. Any ideas???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Health

• It could possibly be your birth control screwing it up in all honesty but I have no clue as to what it can be other than that!
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 11:42 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Sometimes it just takes a while for your body to readjust. I do however want to tell you about a condition called endometriosis it will cause your cycle to be spuratic. Not to get personal but if you also have lower abdominal pain you might want to check out this site. http://www.medicinenet.com/endometriosis/article.htm

I suffered with it for years before i knew what it was.
    jjohnson0217

Answer by jjohnson0217 at 1:16 PM on Jul. 10, 2008