Ever been cheated on? what happened and how did u deal with it?

what was your experience and how did u feel

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• well ibeen cheated on many times, and its gonna come to a time u'll break and thats when u know u've had enough of dat bs..
    sindysophia

Answer by sindysophia at 2:58 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I was cheated on by my husband a lot when we were married. At first I thought that it was my fault, and it really hurt, so I tried to be a better wife, and mother. That didn't help, so I got angry, and I tried to leave, he wouldn't let me leave, til a situation came up and we wound up in court over it. That was my way out. And I haven't looked back since.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 4:02 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• It happened to me... as soon as I found out I broke it off. It hurt I felt betrayed and I wasn't about to stay with any man that said to me I was the love of his life and he then was with someone else. It took time to heal and I know in my heart I did the right thing.
    Elysium927

Answer by Elysium927 at 1:51 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I was married and we had a son. I thought I was doing everything right; cooking great meals, cleaning the house, sex all the time like porn stars and he cheated! WTF? There are just some people, that no matter what you give them, it will never be enough. It's been 4 years since I kicked him out and divorced, but it's still a struggle as he was "the one" for me. The betrayal will never go away. I am dumbfounded that he'd give up on US for something so trivial as sex with someone else. Guess it just wasn't as precious to him as to me. I didn't deal well with the breakup. I lost my job, my home and my son and I ended up in a shelter for a while, but we did recover and are now building our lives again. The healing process takes a while. It wasn't YOU, it's HIM. His choice and actions, not your fault at all.
    Droyal14u

Answer by Droyal14u at 1:00 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• i was so hurt!!!! .my ex was cheating on me for a year with this girl from our home town . i stood up and took controll of myself went and filed for custody of our girls which cauased him to so called break up with her and try to work on our relationship.but he went back and even moved her to our town. i left him again eventually i told him that some day i would be gone when he came home. and one day i did pack up and moved home. you know in your gut what to do so just do it and rememeber that there is a life better for you just be patient and it will come
    cowgirl805

Answer by cowgirl805 at 1:09 PM on May. 8, 2011