Baby

Me and my Fiance are trying to have our first child Sorry im excited and had to tell all also he is going to adopt my Son from a previous relationship I have the best future Husband ever. I cant wait for him to make me his Wife. So EXCITED! Also if anyone knows the best way to concive please let me know

Love always the future Mrs. Naquin

RhiannonNewton

Asked by RhiannonNewton at 1:27 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Thats great and exciting!!!! congrats darlin! When me and my hubby were tryin to conceive our first after he would do his thing I would put my hips up in the air....Im not for sure how long you are suppossed to so if you are interested I would look this one up! GL!!!! :))

raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 1:40 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I found a lot of useful tips on the internet... google it!! an Congratulations!
    firsttimer338

Answer by firsttimer338 at 9:19 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Eat healthy and keep practicing.. Also make sure you know your cycle, there are plenty of websites that help you calculate when you will ovulate. Remember, you can conceive 3 days before ovulation and up to a few days after so keep that in mind also.. Best of luck rhiannon :) xx
    neady

Answer by neady at 10:19 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Good luck
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 12:38 AM on Apr. 10, 2011