Other than a simple phone call... how did you tell your family you were expecting?

Looking for cute ideas

Mel_in_PHX

Asked by Mel_in_PHX at 1:32 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• hand out bubble gum cigars in pink and blue colors, have a big dinner and tie a pair of booties around the future grandparents wine glasses, or have the future grandparents open a gift bag containing one blue outfit and one pink outfit, order M&M's off their website saying we're expecting
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:44 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• My sis did something cute! She had my nefew and her hubby and she goes over to visit my momma and dad and she put her son on a shirt that said big brother! It was super cute!

raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 1:35 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Just, in person.

MoreMia

Answer by MoreMia at 1:37 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I announced on facebook with a picture of the positive pregnancy test. It was pretty funny to see all the responses.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• i am 22 weeks pregnant and we got to tell both of our families the good news at our wedding reception :)
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 1:03 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Thx for the suggestions. I sent my MIL (she has 6 grandkids total) flowers from my dds that said "Congratulations! Grandbaby #7 due Nov 1"
    Mel_in_PHX

Comment by Mel_in_PHX (original poster) at 11:29 AM on Apr. 17, 2011