How far along were you when you told ppl you were prego? work and family?

Mel_in_PHX

Asked by Mel_in_PHX at 1:33 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• family i have 8 weeks when i told them and work i waited till i was past my 12 week mark
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 1:01 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• The second i found out.. im not good at keeping secrets..... some people dont say anything untill they know they are past the miscarrage point.. (three months) i respect that.
    dfwhite

Answer by dfwhite at 1:41 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• The minute I found out for sure! LOL
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 1:35 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I was about 5 weeks. I told my mother and she wasn't happy at all and she told my entire family before I even had a chance to wait.I told my dad and mil first though.
    Liblib430

Answer by Liblib430 at 1:39 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Dh immediately, but I waited til after my first Dr. appointment to tell anyone else. I kept worrying that I was going to get to the Dr. and he was going to tell me I wasn't pregnant and that the test was wrong. But I worried about everything. When he told me it was a boy, I was still scared he would come out a girl after I had gotten all this boy stuff.

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:41 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I took the test, then went to the base clinic the next day for a test there to make sure. After that, I told my family and closest friends, then posted it on Facebook.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 1:46 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I started telling everyone I suspected I was pregnant before I even had a test done. :-)
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 1:46 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• We couldn't hold it in! I told my boss the day we found out. We told our parents then, too. We had told them we were trying (because we hadn't been together for very long, and we wanted to make it clear it wouldn't be an accident when we got pregnant).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:50 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• i waited till i was past my first trimester to make sure i wasnt going to miss carry it would have killed me to tell everyone when i found out and to come back and tell every one i lost baby
    mother3620

Answer by mother3620 at 2:13 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Due to the chances of miscarriage, everyone says after 3 months. Which is when most of them occur. I told everyone for the first two, then with this last one, we told everyone and lost the baby at 10 weeks. No I wish I had waited, there is nothing like having to go back and tell everyone the baby is gone, or run into someone and have them ask you how the pregnancy is going? So from now on...im waiting. Sorry dont mean to be a downer, buts its true life....
    NewMomAt39

Answer by NewMomAt39 at 3:00 AM on Apr. 4, 2011