Hi i just had a baby and it's been two month and i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend.[i had stop bleeding ] but now im bleeding again lightly and i am scared that i might be pregnant or gonna have a miscarriage please help me explain this..

sindysophia

Asked by sindysophia at 2:09 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Could it be your period? I think I remember bleeding again the first time I had sex again just because your body is not used to it anymore. Hope you can figure it out.
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 2:14 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• U can't have a miscarriage if u r not prego
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:19 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Birth is a huge trauma for your body and it takes months to heal completely. Some irregular bleeding this soon after the birth is normal and nothing to worry about. You almost certainly didn't get pregnant. Relax. Enjoy your baby.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 2:20 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• thanksx for the response
    sindysophia

Comment by sindysophia (original poster) at 2:31 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• didnt the doc say no sex??? I neve thought it was that deep to jump right back in. if u r prego its waht ya deserve. 6 wks 8 wks isnt that long damn
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 2:47 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• excuse u!!! extra rude its my problem if i wantd to have sex i didnt beg for urrr SMART comment i was just asking for a f**kn answer to my question!!!!! to jazmineamomma
    sindysophia

Comment by sindysophia (original poster) at 2:51 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Jazmineamomma The comment "didnt the doc say no sex??? I neve thought it was that deep to jump right back in. if u r prego its waht ya deserve. 6 wks 8 wks isnt that long damn" was completely out of line and very insensitive of u to say that.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:31 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• The light bleeding seems normal, like the others said your body went thru a big trauma. Don't worry too much about it but call your doctor to make sure and to give you some peace of mind. Don't pay no mind to the bashers ;-)
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 3:37 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• ok the same thing happen to me i had my son feb 27th waited four weeks used condom broke got plan b started bleeding again so iwas worried also ok so to answer the question yes you could get pregnant you are very fertile right after a baby so you might or should i say you may be just having a period or your body was just not completly healed the wall is still thin if you are in no painand have no clots larger than a grape you are probably fine. As for you CHOOSING to have sex with your husband that is your choice and most doctor don.t say six to eight weeks its when you are ready and not bleeding and anyways that is YOUR choice and I think it is wonderful that you have someone you love and desire.
    graceblessedmom

Answer by graceblessedmom at 3:40 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Seek the doctor on what condition you are being comfortable.
    Sew-sun

Answer by Sew-sun at 4:18 AM on Apr. 4, 2011