Toddler wants to stay up all night!! help please

My 15 month old son hs not been sleeping well here lately. He will lay in the bed with his eyes wide open and won't go to sleep when I know he's tired.

What could be wrong?

EheartsZ07

Asked by EheartsZ07 at 2:31 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Over stimulated. Just try to have a routine down...eventually he will understand when it is bed time. Maybe try skipping a nap or shortening them?
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:59 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• i agree with Imogine........you could also try glow in the dark stars on the ceiling or get something like a stuff animal that makes starts on the ceiling that he can look at and fall asleep to
    OurHeartsAwait

Answer by OurHeartsAwait at 3:24 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• try to change the nighttime routine and do things that are calm and relaxing; my doctor told me no TV half an hour before they go to bed and the routine that helped us was and we still do this--bath, book, snuggles and then bed. Good Luck
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:51 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Yes, I agree. To much stimulation will keep him awake. Good Luck.
    Crissy9832

Answer by Crissy9832 at 9:10 AM on Apr. 4, 2011