Is he stupid or just nice?

Why is this man being so helpful even though Iam happy for my friend I think she rush in too fast with this guy but hey as long as she is happy but damn I feel sorry for her ex she is treating him like he isn't the dad of their kid. I have known them both for a long time so my question is WHY is this guy being so....I can not find the word I mean buying expensive EVERYTHING yet he has 2 kids of his own and is 10 yrs. younger than my friend. And yes I am a tad envious but what gives? What makes a man do this? Will it last or is he just in it for the ride?
If he ever leaves he ain't taking nothing back that he bought so it's his dumbass fault.
NO bashing please had a bad day and just wondering on this.PS they've only known each other 1 yr.
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• I knew my boyfriend (boyfriend then, husband now) for appx 1 week and I was already fully moved in. My son's "Father" decided he was going to start acting an ass so I changed my number and pretended I didn't know him. My son was 2 at the time. I was also pregnant, but giving the baby up for adoption. My husband (b/f at the time) was EXTREMELY understanding of everything I was going through. He was one of those genuine guys who TRULY cared and wanted to give me the world. And he has done just that, given me the world.

It has nothing to do with this buy being stupid. Yeah, they rushed into it, but in this day-and-age, that's what happens. When you "know," you just KNOW. It's human nature to be a bit jealous of her and her b/f and their relationship. Be happy for her. He sounds like a genuine guy who's finally found their soul mate.

Nothing wrong with that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• (cont.) Ooooh, and I married him 1 year later. I was engaged within 2 months. The first 3 weeks we got a "Family Plan" together with our cell phones and put all of our bills together. Money was shared. It's a big risk, yes, but so well worth it!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Thank you anonymous I do see this a bit different now.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:08 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• He may like her more than you know but she should treat her childrens father like he isnt the dad of them.
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 9:23 AM on Apr. 4, 2011