Can masturbating too much affect your orgasm ability during sex? adult content

My SO and I were going through periods of time where we had sex only once a week- for no reason other than our work schedules and his crazy job that always leaves him beyond exhausted in the evenings (not your typical man who wants sex 24/7)..sooo i'd masturbate daily- i have a high sex drive..

anyway, now he's on break (he's a teacher) and we're having sex a lot more, BUT all of a sudden it's way harder for me to orgasm?!?! it used to happen every time, but not anymore...is this normal??? or is it just that i need to find new positions/ways to orgasm?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Just find new positions. Spice things some with something sexy. Role-playing, etc... It'll get better. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I dunno. I mean. If you can get yourself off better than your partner can, clearly he isn't doing something right. Perhaps guide him to the right spots, etc. Maybe that will help.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:01 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• MAYBE YOU SHOULD SPICE UP THINGS AND SHOW HIM WHAT YOU DO AND HOW YOUR DOING IT AT THE SAME TIME YOU ARE HAVING SEX MAYBE THIS WILL EXICTE HIM AND THINGS WILL GET GOING
    cowgirl805

Answer by cowgirl805 at 3:05 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Yes, it definitely has an effect.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• You had to initiate another type of foreplay so that you can be satisfy.
    Sew-sun

Answer by Sew-sun at 4:15 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I don't think it has any effect - make sure you aren't having any distractions that are causing you not to concentrate fully on the act at hand - distractions can certainly throw you off !! If you can control your own mind to the point that you can block everything else out, you should be able to orgasm without any problem, even if you were in a crowded room (LOL, not that I would suggest that, just saying....).
    JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 4:44 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• From what I've heard, using a vibrator frequently will cause a temporary loss of sensitivity, but I don't think other forms of masturbation have the same issue.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:36 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• try different sex positions or spice up the sex life...
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 9:21 AM on Apr. 4, 2011