What the heck???

My two year old is always telling me about monsters. She will run through the bedroom and hallway screaming yelling no no go away. The I ask her whats wrong, and she babbles something about monsters. So I ask her where are the monsters and she don't know the one time she pointed to the attic, and my boyfriend said this morning she had a name for it ginn or something. Shes starting to creep me out a little we have only liked her for like 9 months but I have never heard or seen anything that can't be explained. The one time we though we heard something a skunk was trying to get in the glass door lol. Anyone elses kids do this or know something about why shes doing it. I don't even know where she learned monsters from all she watches is nick jr and I'm home all day with her.

letlovegrow2524

Asked by letlovegrow2524 at 3:00 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Hmmm the only thing that comes to mind is a demon which is comanly known as a ginn, i would cleanse your home and baby dont mean to freak you out
    graceblessedmom

Answer by graceblessedmom at 4:27 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I think shes saying "again" i told her if she doesn't stop creeping me out were going to church
    letlovegrow2524

Comment by letlovegrow2524 (original poster) at 5:00 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• yeah id cleanse your house anyway that stuff freaks me out and when i was trying to answer you i you tubed it dont
    graceblessedmom

Answer by graceblessedmom at 7:04 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Yeah it creeps me out too, I have no idea how to do that. I don't feel like anything is here, but shes been acting strange for the last few weeks. Talking about monsters which I think she was doing for attention and she got from tv she watches a lot of tv lol
    letlovegrow2524

Comment by letlovegrow2524 (original poster) at 7:38 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• just burn some sage and then take it while its burning throughout your house. make sure the smoke gets into all the cracks and corners
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 12:00 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• She might have a very active imagination. Some shows on TV can by quite scary for a 2 year old. She might have seen something that stuck with her and now when she remembers it or hears a creak in the house, she gets scared all over again.
    When my daughter was 2 and a half her fish died. She kept telling me that the fish (the dead fish) was living under her bed. She liked it living there. Eventually she let it go.
    Good luck!
    RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 2:03 PM on Apr. 4, 2011