Has this ever happened to you?

Today dh and I were driving into town to have a relaxing day and all of a sudden my contact lense started REALLY irritating my eye. It was my last pair and I didn't have with me any contact solution. It was going to be impossible to put it back in my eye without saline so I rode about 30 mins into town with it held tightly in my hand. We stop at the first Walmart we come to and I have to walk all the way to the end of the store blind in one eye and seeing ok in the other. I think I might have knocked into some displays. They might have even been people lol. Then I had to have dh read to me all the labels of saline because they changed the look of the kind I buy. Then after we bought it I walked all the way out to the car to put it in after cleaning so that I didn't accidentally drop it in Walmart's bathroom sink.

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 3:12 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• HA HA HA!!! I remember those days....it was like me and DH's 3rd date or something like that and we were going to Applebees and the movies...on the way to the movies all out of the blue my contact lens....just one....started feeling like it had been set on fire! I pulled it out to look at it and the damn thing had RIPPED in my freaking EYE!!!!! I didnt even OWN a pair of backup glasses....just like you we rerouted to Walmart and you know how they have the contacts you can buy right then and there...after like a $75 eye exam lol....yeah...DH did that for me <3 He shelled out $75 on the 3rd date to get me some new contact lenses....I knew then he was a keeper lol....I swear I told him he didnt have to do that...we could just sit REAL close to the screen lol...but nope he said he wanted to make sure I enjoyed myself....Damn I love that man lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:28 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• awww! That's so sweet! Hey on dh and my honeymoon we were sitting in the dark theatre eating popcorn waiting for the movie to start and all of a sudden I felt metal in my mouth. It was his wedding band! I nearly swallowed it! It had slid right off his finger when he was mixing the popcorn after he sprinked it with seasoning lol. Needless to say we had that thing resized asap when we got home the next week lol.
    SweetLoveofMine

Comment by SweetLoveofMine (original poster) at 3:38 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Bump ~
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 4:05 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• it happens
    graceblessedmom

Answer by graceblessedmom at 4:53 AM on Apr. 4, 2011