I can't seem to get there ever! adult content

I'v never gotten the big O while having sex. I'd either be close but never there or just fake it. Is this normal and is there anyway to fix it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• I hope this makes you feel better. The majority of women do not experience an orgasm during intercourse. There are the lucky ones that get off every single time, no fail, and there are you and me who wish we could but never quite get there. I used to before my DS was born and now I can't even get close. It sucks SO bad since I've experienced it and now I miss it every single time. There are different approaches to solving this problem and they vary based on what kind of person you are and what kind of relationship you have. If you've got a really receptive, selfless SO who you can talk openly with about this issue, maybe you can find some creative ways of solving the problem. One suggestion I have is have your SO get you ALMOST off in whatever other way he can and then at the last minute, start having sex....Good luck!
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 3:35 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• YOu had to intitate to your mate by kissing on the private zone of yur partner.
    Sew-sun

Answer by Sew-sun at 4:14 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I had difficulty at first, then was lucky to have one orgasm every once in a while, and am now multi-orgasmic (different partner though). It took me a lot of work inside my own mind to get there - sex is majorly a mind game - you need to do some exercises to be able to let everything else that is happening in your life and outside your bedroom door go out of your head for a little while so you can concentrate solely on your own body and "teach" yourself how to orgasm. Try practicing alone to start out with - it is easier to get there on your own before you do with a partner. It always amazes me that some women don't know what makes them orgasm, so how can you tell your partner how to help you if you don't know - so make sure you can get there on your own first !

It is not easy and may take you a while, but you can do it.
    JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 4:41 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I had this problem too, my DH is very open and always is concerned about me getting off too so he suggested we try a vibrator...OMG. I know a lot of people are turned off by sex toys but I would recommend them.
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 10:50 AM on Apr. 4, 2011