What can you do to help get pregnant

i know you can record when you obvulate and that but i was woundering if there is anything i can eat or drink to help my get pregnant as i didnt have this problem when i wanted my first baby i got pregnant within the first month. i do exercise most days and on the day i dont i stil go for a walk so i nt lazy. i dont smoke or drink beer i guess i am just alittle gutted. thanks for reading

sarahtia

Asked by sarahtia at 3:19 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• On top of the other advice you can go to the store (Walmart is where I get it) and buy menopause formula. It is a cream in this little pink and white tub that has high amounts of progesterone. It is a lotion that you rub on 2-3 times a day and is proven to increase fertility. I am not sure exactly how it works but my OB told me to use the cream with my 2nd pregnancy b/c progesterone also keeps the baby alive until your body develops the amniotic sac and umbilical chord. My body was not producing enough to sustain my pregnancies so I used it as a way to prevent m/c. After my 2nd pregnancy I continued to use it out of habit and have been pregnant 3 times since. I can't promise anything but it couldn't hurt to give it a try! GL
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 9:27 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Hi Sarah, just try not to focus on it too much or you will end up becoming obsessed and stressed and this really wont help the situation. If you know your cycle well enough that really helps. There is a website called http://www.babyhopes.com which has an ovulation calender that you can use also. Try and relax and enjoy trying for a baby rather than obsessing over it. Sounds like you have a good lifestyle, stick to what your doing, eating healthy and make sure to start taking folic acid. Best of luck with everything :) xx
    neady

Answer by neady at 10:14 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Relax and try not to think about it!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 3:01 PM on Apr. 4, 2011