Can't find my wedding ring!!!!

I don't know if other people have this problem but my fingers change sizes pretty freaking often, they might be skinny in the morning and sausages by lunch then skinny at night again...it's weird...I don't know...

Anyways my fingers are going through thier skinny phase right now and my ring was twirling all around and getting on my damn nerves so I took it off and put it on the couch cushion next to me...that was about 2 hours ago and I've only gotten up to use the bathroom and answer the phone...now my ring is gone....I looked everywhere near the couch, under the couch, between the cushions....it is like nowhere to be found!

Hubby is at work and won't be home until tomorrow afternoon so at least I have more time to look for it in broad daylight but I am like FREAKING OUT! I just hope and pray my damn dog didnt eat it or something crazy...although that's not like him...plus I don't recall him even getting up...he was laying on top of the couch sleep.....AAARRRGH where could it BE?????

Wish me luck that I find the damn thing before my husband gets home.

****In Just For Fun because I have no idea where else to put it...this aint fun lol****

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 3:20 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Bump ~
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 4:04 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• praying
    graceblessedmom

Answer by graceblessedmom at 4:52 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• lost mine too and ordered another one from South Africa because in Zimbabwe rings are extremely expensive and terribly fake. anyway 2 days ago i bought one to cover the ring mark on my finger and guess what, people cant even see it, it has now the color of my fingers.. and i am black by the way!!!!
    linah12345

Answer by linah12345 at 6:27 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• good luck, hope you find is!!! Bump
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 10:41 AM on Apr. 4, 2011