Pants problem... :/

when i go to buy jeans... i have this problem... i have a muffin top.. jeans fit around my legs and butt but are to tight around my tummy, and my fat hangs out. im not preg and cant seem to lose any weight in my stomach, i have my youngest son almost three years ago..if i buy jeans that fit around my waist, they are saggy on my butt and legs and arent comfortable.. i feel like a fat slob every day. i have tried buying jeans that go up around my stomach but it seems my bulge overflows no matter how high my jeans go... any suggestions? no insults please.... :/

dfwhite

Asked by dfwhite at 3:38 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Shopping

• Try target,, i have the same problem and found targets jeans to be great, they have a few different fits, its the tassimo brad i think, and they are color coded, red for higher waist yellow low rise etc.... GOOD LUCK
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 8:13 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Are you shopping in the women's department? That alone should help ensure that you're getting the jeans are "shaped" for a woman's curves. I'm thinking a larger waist but a saggier butt would be a good solution, as I hate muffin top more than I hate saggy butt (the lesser of two evils).
    Sonnut

Answer by Sonnut at 7:43 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Trying to find the right designer brand is hard at times. I find that looking into thrift stores I find lots of different brands and they at reasonable price to boot. 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:41 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• what kind of exercise / toning are you doing?

Answer by rkoloms at 5:57 AM on Apr. 5, 2011