The truth about pregnancy?!

So basically...everyone tells you "you feel sick for the first 3 months then after that its fine"

but what they didnt tell you is that you feel pain, tired still, sometimes the sex life is gone...you constantly pee, you feel dizzy...

what else has happened to you after your first 3 months?

id like to know...im about 20 weeks pregnant and i would like to know what to expect

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• my hips were really achy when my pelvic bones started to spread. if I walked around for more than an hour or two I would swear my shoes were full of blood because they were swollen! Nobody told me a lot either I just took it one day at a time and found myself complaining I would never do it again LOL I am pregnant with my 2nd LOL good luck
    Moe727

Answer by Moe727 at 3:07 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• There is no truth to pregnancy. Not everyone experiences the same symptoms. nor is every pregnancy the same. Generally you'll feel fine for the second trimester. As you enter the third you'll have more urgency to urinate even if all you get is a trickle. You may experience dizziness shortness of breath and swelling in the legs. You may get braxton hicks contractions. Backache and sleepiness. I could go on, but let's leave room for other replies.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:09 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• btw..it would be very helpful if people could stop reporting my questions...its not fair to me when i ask a question and people report my questions..
    Anonymous

• i never got this but i heard you could get hemorrhoids..

when you get further along the baby will move so much that you will think your stomach will fall off..
    it kills when they kick you in the ribs... and what i call "vagina kicks" i would get sharp sharp pains in my upper vagina area (inside) feeling like the baby was kicking it... it hurt sooso bad!!!! ahha.. oh they joys of being pregnant!!

YOU'LL WADDLE WETHER YOU WANT TO OR NOT HAHAHA thats the best.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:12 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• lol.. yeah its pretty wacky.. no one told me i couldnt roll over! lol
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 3:13 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• and yes, you will waddle.. lol.. and hemorrhoids are from when you're soo constipated and trying to push poop out or you can get them from pushing the baby out
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 3:15 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Not many will tell you about how ANNOYING the last 10 weeks are. I'm 37 weeks and I would give anything to have my daughter in my arms instead of in my belly. The thought of three more weeks of pelvic pain and hip pain is unbearable O.O
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:26 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• yeah the hemmhriods are HORRIBLE...ive had 2 so when i use the bathroom im always scared outta my mind...the day my daughter tells me shes pregnant (she isnt born yet though lol) im going to tell her everything she can EXPECT...even though she may not feel somethings..but others she will
    Anonymous

• For me, nothing. I have only had symptoms in one pregnancy. It was heartburn for about a month in my third trimester.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 4:06 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• your ankles and feet are going to swell into what i like to call barney rubble feet and they look like they are going to burst out at any moment!
    Towards the end it's a joke to shave...and you will feel dizzy just by getting into the shower...
    uh....oh and someone will probably lose an arm if they dont feed you RIGHT THEN!!
    oh...and the last thing..it's good, the day after the baby is born - that constand peeing thing - yea, it disappears
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 4:32 PM on Nov. 29, 2008