What's the most you would pay for a haircut if no shampooing or styling was involved?

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 4:59 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Depends on how good the stylist is... maybe $20 with no styling or shampoo.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 5:16 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I was at this place today and they wanted $35 lol.The most I've EVER paid was $25 and that included stylying and shampooing though I opted out of the shampooing. And the stylist was VERY good. Dh acttually wanted me to get it done there lol. I just laughed.
    SweetLoveofMine

Comment by SweetLoveofMine (original poster) at 5:31 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Sorry I won't even pay $20. I think the most I've paid is $12. Unless your counting the tip with the 20. Then I guess I can see that.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:12 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I have noticed that you get what you pay for. I went to a place for a haircut that I had never been to before, she did a TERRIBLE job, and must have seen the look on my face cause she literally said we are running a special, it's just $5. All she got was $5, and then I had to walk into another salon and pay $40 to try and fix what the last whack job did. So for just a cut I would pay $30, to try an make sure it wasn't ruined. 4 bad cuts in a row will do that to you.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 6:58 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I am crazy about how I want my hair cut. Its not a normal cut, and I'm VERY particular. I've been going to the same lady now for years at JC Pennys. She does Shampoo, Cut and style all for $30. I tip her $10. I go every 3 months. Worth every penny since I LOVE my hair.
    Nickcole23

Answer by Nickcole23 at 9:02 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• i went to a best cuts or some chain like that w. my mom. we wanted two different styles and walked out w the same hair cut! DEF GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! color is different. but if someone is taking scissors to my hair, they have more references than a nanny and usually cost between $35 and $50.
    alleaeon

Answer by alleaeon at 10:49 PM on Apr. 6, 2011