what is wrong with me?

So i noticed the milky discharge and so i figured I was just ovulating or something well me and my man had sex like 3 times since then and im like super super wet like all the time now it dont got no odor and its clear so what could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe you are just really horny? Sometimes when my husband and I have really great sex all I have to do is think about it and I'm wet again for hours.
    Anonymous

• I don't know what it is, but I often get it... sometimes it's to the point where I am not sure if AF has started because I'm so wet.... and it comes at sporatic times as well, not when I'm hot or anything so I know it's not sweat... if you figure it out, let me know :)
    lamr

Answer by lamr at 3:37 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Ovulating but hey it could also be sperm. What goes up must come down
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 3:49 PM on Nov. 29, 2008