Soon to be ex SIL?

Is being difficult with visitation and divorce. He want a cheep quick divorce. He want my DD to consentto having to stay in Oklahoma for 16 more years (their DD is 2yo).  My DD does not want that stipulation in the divorce for either of them. She just want a divorce. And he only want their 2 yo DD in the day time on the week ends and not every week end. "He has things to do" he says.  My DD told him either all week end or nothing.  Tell the court decides.  What do you all think?

Asked by louise2 at 5:46 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Let the court deal with it. In there eyes it's not about what he wants and things he has going on, but what's best for the child. As well it should be.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 6:43 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• If he wants her on the weekends it should be the whole weekend and not just the day time. HE shouldnt get to chose when its best for him.
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 9:09 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I wouldn't rush into anything in the way of a divorce just to get it over with! Your child has years ahead and what you do now, regarding the decisions you make will have a huge impact on a child's future. I found a great site that may answer many questions on getting started with this process. It's called The Organized Divorce. I wish you the best!

http://www.theorganizeddivorce.com
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 10:55 AM on Apr. 4, 2011