Does anyone know of a spirtualist chuch in columbia, south carolina? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• You do realize there is this uber cool thing on the interwebz called "Google". You should use it.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:50 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I have already tried google, and other forms of searches, just wanting to know of someone in SC who goes to a spiritualists church.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:03 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• You should try a different forum then. I know a few people who live in the comumbia area... but none of them are particularly religious, and most are Southern Baptist raised. BTW- I wasn't being snarky with the previous post. Just saying that this isn't the best place to find that kind of info... Nation Wide Directory  I do not find one in that area- You should check the Yellow Pages online for a list of ALL of the churches in Columbia. You'd be surprised what you find.

ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:43 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• u can use your telephone direc. to find a church if u dont feel that this one is the right one for u keep seeking
    Savedmom2011

Answer by Savedmom2011 at 11:50 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Thanks a bunch...lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:30 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• nope
    SweetlilQtMama

Answer by SweetlilQtMama at 8:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2011