Anyone know a good site for coupons?

letlovegrow2524

Asked by letlovegrow2524 at 6:29 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Money & Work

• Coupon.com . Also if you shop at Kroger you can print out or "charge" your Kroger card with coupons and when you use your card it automatically uses any coupons available.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:32 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• we don't have any around here =( thanks ill check it out!
    letlovegrow2524

Comment by letlovegrow2524 (original poster) at 6:35 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• smart canucks
    firsttimer338

Answer by firsttimer338 at 7:17 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Couponmom, redplum, smartsource, couponsuzy...... and basic google to google the coupon you are looking for. coupon mom will give you the sales at some local stores and tell you the percentage you will save etc... even tell you if with a coupon you can get items free.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 8:10 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Start wth Hip2Save.com. From there, Collin, the owner of the site, will direct you to other coupon sites, present deal scenarios to get the most out of your money, and sugest the best coupon retail participants. My daughter-in-law has been using this site a lot longer than me so she turned me onto this site. I got a good deal last week from this site. I bought a Fisher Price toy laptop for my niece that started out on sale for $17.99 at Target. I used a coupon from FP for 20% off and then a $5.00 coupon from Target; the cost of he toy was $9.49 (something like that) plus tax. So the cost was cut in half from this scenario. My daughter-in-law showed me register tapes from Rite-Aid yesterday where the totals started out up to $30 or more; after coupons, she spent $1 something. I prefer shopping at CVS and that's another place to get some good deals, even on food products!
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:30 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I also have Coupon.com and Grocery Coupon Network (GCN) in "My Favorites" on my computer.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:32 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I find lots of free stuff in Hot Coupon World.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:02 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• if you live in the south i use southernsavers.com they also show deals for places like target and walmart and will sometimes even have internet codes and mall coupons.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 1:03 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 4:56 PM on Apr. 4, 2011