Do you agree with this nonsense?

My graduating class is allowing people who did not offically walk or graduate attend the high school reunion.

I'm against it cause it is not offically a reunion of the graduating class...it is a get together.

What do you think??? Would you say something?

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 7:10 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Entertainment

• it's a class reunion. they were in your class weren't they. it's unfortunate they didn't graduate but they were still in your class. you're getting way too worked up over something so trivial. i'm guessing you need to change your tampon
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 7:13 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• You seem to be upset or insecure about something else. This is a get together of people. You should welcome the opportunity to meet up with them all.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:21 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I went to my reunion & i didnt graduate, i dropped out due to credit issues. So i dont see the problem with it.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 7:20 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• and no, i wouldn't say anything. They are paying to attend just like you are. :)
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 7:21 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• They were still in your class... IMO who cares....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:23 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Why does it bother you so much? Did the other people NOT go to school with you... *sigh*
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:13 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• As long as they were in HS with you, I think they belong there. It's just about seeing old faces, not adhering to strict rules.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:14 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• No they went to the school at one point...either dropped...didnt find out until it was to late they didn't have enough credits...went for like a year then transfered.

I have never heard of other classes letting anyone that once came through the door to the reunion...I'm not worked up I'm just saying wow these people are getting a say so and they didn't go all the way. Like wow...okay lol
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 7:17 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• this is my first reunion ppl so dont get ur panties in a bunch when responding LMAO
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 7:18 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• ****sighs************ u guys really blew my high...insecure no Im really proud I did something most people dont even do................so im guessing it is normal to just let anyone come................oooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy lame
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 7:24 AM on Apr. 4, 2011