Just wanted to share ... (pics)

my mom took 3 years to accept my husband and our son (she abandoned me and my sister when we were 14 for her boyfriend we end up in foster care untill 16 and than i met my husband so i didn't talk to her for a long  time) to be honest i'm still not sure if i can forgive her... she didn't only abandon me but she allso did a lot of bad things to my husband she called police when i just started dating him because i was a minor and he was a lot older but she said to the police he is trying make me a prostitute and stuff like that they arrested him without any evidence... my husband was totally shocked and so was I... after when the police saw it were all false accusations they let him go but my mom never apolagized for it still didn't...but i thought she would wanna see her grandson and she was so happy ... this is how it turned out! great right?or....?

here is another picture of my cutie pie all happy !!

krystina888

Asked by krystina888 at 7:24 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• He is a sweetie!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 7:26 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! BUUUUUMMP!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 7:26 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Im happy for you that it turned out good for you! Cute pics :)
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 7:26 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• cute :-)
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:48 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Sweet!
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:02 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Well my hat is off to you. I think for you to somewhat move on is great on your part. However, you will never forget the mean and rude things your mom has done to you, it only made you who you are today which is a strong person and an AWESOME mom. You can keep things at friend level which is fine and it is very nice of you letting your son to get to know grandma. Your son is so happy and the joy he must give you both. Good Luck to you. p.s. He is sooooooooooo cute.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 8:02 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Your son is really cute...

I would talk to your mother and tell her how you feel about her. Let her know if she needs to accept your family and tell her that she has made your life hell growing up. Explain to her she isnt gonna do this again because you want her to be apar tof your childs life and if she cant except it then you dont need her in your life. But its totally up to how to handle your situation.
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 9:06 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Great pic's!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:13 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• he is absolutly adorable
    JNLmomme09

Answer by JNLmomme09 at 9:46 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• he is such a cutie!!!
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 10:04 AM on Apr. 4, 2011