At the end of my rope with him adult content

First off I've been married 3 years and together 8, we have 2 kids together. I've thought that he was the one i would want to spend my life with but now I'm thinking that isnt gonna happen. First off he isnt the same anymore, it seems to be more about him and forget the rest of us, the littlest things can piss him off, like since i got laid off about 2 months ago, he thinks that when he gets home everything should be done and put away, sorry honey it dont work that way when you have kids running about.

But i mean how hard is it to tell someone that you love that u love them or to hug them or kiss them? Its getting to the point that i feel like i dont matter anymore, the sex life really sucks, 3 minutes and its over and sometimes he cant even give 4play that good, most women like to be touched softly, but not this dumb ass or he does the same thing over and over or just lays there and says suck my D**k over and over, then if i dont he doesnt wanna do anything and then gets mad at me if i take care of my self alone, says it makes him feel bad, but i told him he makes me feel like a whore that he found off the street somewhere. Then i told him thats why i sleep on the couch most of the time or wait till your sleeping b4 i come to bed, cuz i dont wanna deal with you telling me what u want and how u want it. But when we do talk it over it gets good for about 2 weeks and then goes to hell again, and he use to bitch at me when we was first together cuz i wanted sex all the time, all i can say is pay back is a bitch, he should have just kept his mouth shut..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• I think you should try sitting down with him and talking,, give him a real dose of reality. He only can treat you the way you allow him too! If you are not happy, tell him Explain to him that you are very unhappy and don't want to live your life that way. Be prepared to tell him things need to change NOW or......... Whatever you tell him you need to stick to it. Don't just threaten him, mean what you say! Good luck to you!
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 8:06 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• bump
    ncmomma3152

Answer by ncmomma3152 at 8:17 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• its time to have a heart to heart.Let him know how u feel. good luck.
    Brgirl777

Answer by Brgirl777 at 8:23 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• is he able to hold a converstion with you (when things are going well)
    i ask this because somemen are not able to communicate well at all
    if is can speak when things are clam and good, go to library get a few books on relationships, sex between partners, look the books over first, see which one might help, see if he would read them with you in bed when all kids asleep, (pre highlight the parts that work for you) men are from mars, women from venus,, good one to show how men and women communicate differently...i think they have one like this for in the bedroom stuff

if you think he is worth saving, then try this, he may surprise you
    counseling/therpay good idea too, but this book thing from library will let you know if he is willing to try, and will show if he even thinks there is something to fix

good luck
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:33 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I would be the same way because he ia acting like a macho jerk. I think you should tell him that things have got to change or your done. To me he is doing this because he thinks like some males where they think since a woman is at home they need to clean house and make dinner for them and also do what they say in the bed room. If I were you I would tell him he either changes his ways or you are going to leave him because of it.
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 9:02 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Based solely on what you have shared.. I would say.

The lack of : affection you are feeling, the lack of respect you are feeling, and a bad sex life have you thinking of ending your marriage..

When you want need/affection from him how do you go about letting him know so? In regards to lack of appreciation for what all you do around the house/with the kids, how would you like for him to show you this appreciation? When you tell him specifically how you need that shown how does he respond? How do you show him appreciation for what he brings to the table? Was the sex always this way? If so, now and in the past when you told him what you need sexually (in detail what you need not just telling him what you don't like) how did he respond?
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:20 PM on Apr. 4, 2011