Any of your hubbys not exited about you being pregnant?

I told m husband today I MIGHT be pregnant with our third baby....and he is kinda upset. I dont blame him and im not mad because IF  i am he will love it! (he is a awesome daddy!!!) Im just wondering any of yalls husbands act that way?

raeyliNlilysmom

Asked by raeyliNlilysmom at 8:22 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Mine has never been excited until the babies were actually here. He has never been outwardly "upset" by it, but just not excited until there was something he could actually do for the baby.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:48 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• My Hubby never seems excited. He almost seems to ignore the fact that Im pregnant till the baby arrives then he gets all happy. Like right now i am 34 weeks and he still does not seem very happy. Men tend to think of all the financial aspects of a baby and not the baby itself till the day they actually see the little one. We get to start bonding with the baby before he/she is here where as men Dont really Dont really start till they see and hold baby.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 9:34 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Mine is excited but has been a crapy husband throughout the pregnancy. He's a great dad but not so great to me. Your hubby will be thrilled maybe it's just a shock for him right now if you are. It will be great
    Elysium927

Answer by Elysium927 at 2:54 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• with OUR first son my DH would always be nice and rub my belly..etc im 28 weeks and he seems like its a pain IN HIS a$$ and has been a real jerk, in general not really seeming to care about me being preggo except when he found out its another son... oh well im getting my tubes tied after this one LOL
    mckeemama

Answer by mckeemama at 8:14 PM on Apr. 4, 2011