Going though a real hard time and need sopport.

i truly dont know how to start this off but hear i go me and me man are going though a real hard time expessially him having one parent left knowing that she is going to die she is not well. gloria is on alot of medication for all that is wrong with her may the lord help her and get her though this...
i really wanna help my man though this and be hear for him but we arent getting along and arrgghh its jsut frustrating me to have too keep explaining this hmm sigghh....

Lisa_7777

Asked by Lisa_7777 at 8:54 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Everyone's parents die, it's part of life. He is going through a lot of emotions right now. The best thing you can do, is bring out the best patience you can & lend him a shoulder when he needs it. As much as we hate it, death is part of life & he is going to grieve & be upset & feel lots of different intense emotions. That is very normal. He needs support.

Be patient with him, that's the best advice i can give.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:57 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• All you can do is be there for him, it is hard especially if someone is close with their parents. He is fighting with you right now because he feels safe getting out with you, because you will be there for him(he hopes) when it is all over. Keep praying for him, because he needs as much prayer for him as you can give him to get through this. :)
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 9:05 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• i know its a part of life but still yes prayers thankyou (stichintime mommy) its meat to be the happiest time of me life kinda thing you know had me first babby and she is now a 1yr old hmmm sighh feeling down and im gonna be there for him i love him heaps
    Lisa_7777

Comment by Lisa_7777 (original poster) at 9:09 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Everyone deals with grief in their own way and in their own time. The best thing you can do is give him a hug and say "I am sorry this is happening. If you want to talk about it I am here for you" and then let him alone and give him the space he may need to grieve. If he does want to talk then be there for him and listen, really listen to what he has to say.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:11 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• wen he is argumentive and is angry its also hard hmm god will help me though this
    Lisa_7777

Comment by Lisa_7777 (original poster) at 9:13 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• My husband's dad died 5 months after our son was born, and his mom had died the year before so I understand. It was the toughest time of our marriage. All you can do is be there for him to support him. He has to go through it in his own way. Hopefully with live and support you two can get through this..
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 9:14 AM on Apr. 4, 2011