Prego, or not?

Ok I am 18 years old, I was on tri-nessa tablets when i was 16. I stoped taking them in Jund. My last period was around June 23rd. I was spotting July 1st-3rd. Since then i had nothing. my boyfriend and i have been having unprotected sex since then also. We took testes and they came out Negative. But my back hurts, and it curves in, My boyfriend jerseys are getting tight around my stomach, my stomach to me looks like its tarting to stick out. i get headaches, food cravings, cramps, I get hot really easy, and I am easier annoyed/mad. Month to month ill have light brown spotting. sometimes I even think that i will get my period that month but it never comes. my bra is even to tight on my boobs. We have no insurance like i said, and my mom wont take me to the doctor unless its been 6 months with out my period. I know I should not wait but she is the one with the money. please help

ps the last test i took was in novemer

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in General Parenting

• I would say that there is quite a large possibility that you were pregnant, but the other solution is that your hormones are just a bit messed up.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 3:27 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• well tell your boyfriend you need money and go get a blood test. your baby needs pre natal care if you are pregnant.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:38 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Your mother should know better. You need to see a doctor. The spotting is not good, if you are not pregnant, you should have more than spotting, and if you ARE pregnant, you should not be spotting at all. If your mother really cares about your health, to say nothing about the health of your possible unborn baby, she will get her evil, selfish butt in gear and take you to a good doctor.
    Anonymous

• Go to planned parenthood and explain. If you are pregers you need care yesterday not in 6 months
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:55 PM on Nov. 29, 2008