What are your plans for this big Monday?

Crissy9832

Asked by Crissy9832 at 9:06 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Going to a business meeting/play group for my mom's club later this morning, then I'll probably try to get back home before some big thunderstorms hit this afternoon.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 9:10 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• probably clean the house completely, since we're in a tornado-watch/t-storms for most of the day and i can't get outside to do what i originally wanted to do.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:12 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• First doing my daily walk routine exercise with my little princess after that making some dr appointment ...... Library with her
    Donnabell_nyc

Answer by Donnabell_nyc at 9:15 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• a whole bunch of ..................... NOOOOTTHHIIINNNGGG!!!!! =] yyyiiipppppeeee
    NOT!

it's supposed to be 82 here....GREAT...if only there wasn't going to be thunderstorms along with this NICE weather =[
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 9:19 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• lunch w/ mom & SIL and a shopping trip to Burlington to see if i can find some stuff for baby. then i need to get our spare bedroom decorated for baby but ready for MIL to sleep there.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:23 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• WELL i WENT TO THE PARK WATCH HUBBY PLAY BASKETBALL WE HAD FUN...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 6:15 PM on Apr. 4, 2011