Protin help!?

hey everyone. i will be next week 5 months and i have not been able to get the protin i need to have. besides meat what other ways can i get protin in my body??

thanks

IloveMyKids415

Asked by IloveMyKids415 at 9:12 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• PROTEIN.....Google "Protein in food" or "Finding sources of protein in foods" ....there ARE other sources of protein other than meat, such as eggs, beans (black beans, kidney beans) Just Google it and print out the information. I always Google when I need information.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:15 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• You can also get protein in supplements, like Protein Bars and Protein Powder...

But one of my favorite ways to get protein is Cottage Cheese--about 14 grams per 1/2 cup!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 3:07 PM on Apr. 4, 2011