Does anyone have a baby bullet?

Are they worth the money? Where did you get it?

firsttimer338

Asked by firsttimer338 at 9:23 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in General Parenting

• i think it's a waste of money, it's the same exact thing as a blender, but smaller. I wouldn't waste my money on it, JMO.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 9:25 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• No - waste of money. I never pureed any of my babies food - the back of a fork works great!

Answer by missanc at 11:45 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I have one and I LOVE it! I was only 45 dollars and I cant live w/o it...LOL It is worth it!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:22 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I've seen the commercial and I have a magic bullet (or a version of it). I loved it and still do. Its smaller and easier to clean than a blender and you can store things in the container. I don't know if the baby bullet is worth the extra $ for the extra features. My son refused to eat homeade baby food. I use it to make shakes, scramble eggs and small batches of pancakes all the time.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 10:52 AM on Apr. 6, 2011