• In the Spotlight:

has hydroxycut worked for you?

i'm thinking about taking hydroxycut. i wanted to see if it has worked for other women. if it did, why do you think it worked? if it didn't, why do you think it didn't work for you?

prettylob1

Asked by prettylob1 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• My friend Nicole did. She was a little fatty (term is used lovingly!) and she started taking it. She lost weight, but gained it X2 when she got off of it. Just be careful!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 6:09 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I tried it and it didn't do anything. I bought it a GNC health store and they have a 30 day money back guarantee. So I just returned it and got my money back.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 4:07 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• For me it did. After I had my son and came off maternity leave, I was taking Hydroxycut Hardcore.....it honestly worked for me, but what I didn't know was that you HAVE to eat when you take them...........but what made me stop finally is one day when i was doing PT, I was runnign and my heart was beating too too fast for me. That was my incentive to stop....but you know pretty I shared my testimony before....I was 256 pounds after having my son, and thanks partly to Hydroxycut, I am down to 190.....................................
    caliessence87

Answer by caliessence87 at 7:10 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Stackers Xplc.I went from 120 to 115, which I love cuz I don't like having a muffin top and also I don't have to work out at all. Just takie it before a meal and do not take it at night. You look good, but I know you want to look amazing for your man after the baby. Gotcha.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 8:46 AM on Dec. 2, 2008