Is this a sign that he likes me? adult content

Ok not to sound like a whore. I recently broke up with my ex of 2 1/2 years and lately his best friend and I have been hanging out, my ex told me and him that he dont care if we end up hooking up. But still would never tell him if it ever happened. Anyway, one night we were hanging out it ended up to me giving him a blowjob, and while I was giving him a blow job we would keep stopping me like every few minutes to kiss instead except for the last 5 minutes of it ... So I was wondering is it a sign if a guy wants to continously kiss me instead of getting the blowjob, if he might like me more than I thought?All the kisses were passionate, then any other kiss that i ever experienced too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• that is no way a sign to tell if he's interested in you. The best way is to keep your mouth closed and pants on.....literally. Actions speak louder than words, and IMO if you're giving him what he wants, of course he's ''going to like you'' Do hang out with him, but on a basic friend level, not FWB.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 9:28 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• yes i see him every day for the past like 6 months cuz he always hung out with my ex still see him almost every day to hang out
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:31 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• i just didnt notice him more then a friend until like a month ago like 3 months after me and my ex broke up
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:32 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I do not think it is a sign that he likes you. It may be a sign that he likes what you were doing. If you want to know if a guy really likes you for who you yourself are, then avoid all sexual contact. The first time you have sexual contact, that's the time when you can be sure that you have lost all power to attract him on any other level.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:32 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I wouldn't read too much into it, & I guess its a guy thing, but not sure why he'd try to hook up with you when you were with his best friend for 21/2 yrs. But I guess the same could be said to you, not sure why you'd leave one guy and do THAT with his best friend recently after? Be careful you get yourself a reputation. Guys talk & if your Ex shared everything you and he did, then this guy knows all the dirt & i'm guessing wants some action too. The kissing while you were giving him a BJ? That could have been to simply make his hard on last longer by getting you off it then back on it etc..He may have just wanted it to last longer. Lastly, maybe you should know if someone likes you or not before giving BJ's? I think women are slowly losing respect these days, just be careful & make sure you respect yourself, because if you don't no one will! Good luck I'm sorry to be a negative nelly, but some people need a wake up call.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 9:34 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Maybe you should just be upfront about it, if you feel he's interested in you even the slightest bit, and you want to take it to the next level, then tell him how you feel, and he should respect that. But although you like him, don't sell yourself for less than your worth. Meaning although you like this guy,....don't have sexual relations with him, you're going to get way attached more than you already are, and end up getting really hurt in the end.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 9:34 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I agree with NannyB, it's more about how he likes what you are doing. It doesn't mean he doesn't like you. Just make sure you do more with him than sex or he'll think that's all you want as well. Don't allow men to value you just for your oral abilities.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:39 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• First, How long ago was this, and has he been in contact with you since? I ask you only because I wanted to know if this was a 1 night stand or has he been in contact with you since! Like if you seen him again how was it, did you go on a date or was it just sexual. If it was just sexual I would really move on because he is just wanting you for sex. And if you are that type of person hey go for it, if not...RUN
    Armywife179

Answer by Armywife179 at 9:40 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• if you're giving him blow jobs & he has no desire to please you back, then he has no interest in being with you sorry. I can put money on it, that he has no desire to want you as a girlfriend.

RARELY does a dude decide to date his best friend's ex gal. They call that sloppy seconds. sloppy seconds is good for a one night stand, but not good relationship material....sorry....

The fact that he kissed you while you were blowing him, means absolutely nothing darling, no way does it mean he really "likes you"...that is very naive of you to think that.

I would never just give a guy a blowjob. If i can't "get mine" he can suck his own dick. I value myself too much to put out like that without getting any in return.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:50 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I think if he really likes you he would invite you out for dinner, romance you, take you to the movies,, and I would question why he would want to do this to his best friend,,,,,I think it is a sign he likes blow jobs,, sorry!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:54 AM on Apr. 4, 2011