neck and arm pain since epidural 15mths now

ive had this pain from the neck goin down to my hand for 15mths now since my baby was born after gettin the epidural the past two months have been the worst my pain in my neck and elbow have gotten worst feels numbish in the elbow n numb in the right finger ive went to couple of doctors only to be told it will go away or its tendinitits or rotator cuff i dont think its either can anyone help figuure this out oh and in the past 3 weeks it was very swollen on my left shoulder to i just want my shoulder to be back to normal ive cried so much cause of this pain please help me !!!

mylogan2009

Asked by mylogan2009 at 9:26 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Health

• Mine lasted a long time. You could try a Chiropractor and see if that helps make it go away.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:31 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• six years later and i can point to where i got my epidural. because its sensitive and when i touch it a slight pain is felt in my back. but the shoulder neck area are sore 75% of the time mostly in cold weather.

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 10:17 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• thanks i just went seen the dr yesterday n they are finally sending me to see a speacialist nureaulagist for my pain im thankful they are finally doin somthin about my pain cause 15 mths is to long to suffer this kinda pain n yah i did noticed where i got the epidural that it is painful to touch n sensitive this was actually my 3rd epidural n with this one i knew somethin wasnt right cause after the epidural was wearing off in the hospital i felt a burning sencesation on my shoulder witch was very odd to me....so im glad a dr finally listened to me thanks for ur input : )
    mylogan2009

Comment by mylogan2009 (original poster) at 9:07 AM on Apr. 5, 2011