Quick question adult content

Do you think that a blow job or intercourse is more intimate? Would you give someone a blow job in the early dating stage? Was just wondering.

Me personally, I would never give someone a blow job or have intercourse unless we were in a relationship that I felt was going to last, I would NEVER meet someone and on the first couple of dates let that happen. I just feel like that is something that 2 people in love share not just something 2 people just do.

Just asking

buttonlts

Asked by buttonlts at 9:38 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• I agree! I won't say, there wasn't a time or 2 when i was a teen that it may have only been a few dates until sex, but again maybe once or twice and never something cheap or dirty, I would not give a BJ to any ol body, i think it's just nasty and too many people do it just to do it, or just to get the guy interested or whatever. I had so many guy friends that always talked so terribly about all the girls they could "talk into" giving them a BJ.. BUT not all women were taught to resepect themselves and thats sad.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 9:42 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I never gave anyone a BJ except for my hubby. Even if I was having sex with a guy, I wouldn't. I always thought it was demeaning towards women. With my hubby I obviously don't feel like I'm being taken advantage of.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 9:49 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I agree with you! I didn't have sex until I was 18 and with my DH. I always felt it was something special, and still do. I am teaching my kids the same values, and I hope they adhere to them like I did. I feel like when you have sex or give someone a blowjob or whatever that you are giving a little piece of yourself to that person. It makes things SO complicated, too.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:12 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I agree I don't know why but giving someone a BJ to me is so much worse than intercourse and I can't even tell you why, the older I get the more wrong it is......why is that?
    buttonlts

Comment by buttonlts (original poster) at 9:46 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• i am a person who has many parts of me come along for the ride when i have sex
    i am not a person that can just have sex (body pleasure only) and not have my heart and soul be there to
    i think some people can do this (i am not one of those people)
    so ... therefore i let my head think when my heart wants to jump in, and my body never makes these descisions for me
    that being saud, i have taken time, goneinto relationship with a person i trusted, spent years with, had child with...only to find he was keeping a secret life hidden from me for years...hard to take when i trusted him, but somepeople keep hidden lifes and people who do this are very good at deception...life lesson=although only thing i took away from this was not to trust again (yet), maybe i will trust again someday, but when you use your head, take your time, set up a family with someone you love ONLY to find that person did not exist- could not see coming,
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:26 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I agree with you. I think women who let men do that have no self respect. It's demeaning.

KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 11:10 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I feel the same as you, OP.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:11 PM on Apr. 4, 2011