Natural remedies?

I have real bad bronchitis and I haven't been sick like this for over 10 years. Must be bad stuff going around? Any natural remedies for expectrant type stuff? This coughing is a real pain and can't getting any sleep. Need to get back to work too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Health

• Precription cough medecine and antibotics asap especially if you missed your first day of work. GL.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 10:13 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Do you have Vick's Vapor rub in the house? I know for children you put it on their feet and cover with socks. It starts to sooth the cough immediately, and helps them sleep.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 10:17 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• hot tea with honey and lemon will help the throat and cough
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 11:43 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Precription cough medecine and antibotics asap especially if you missed your first day of work. GL. [mamacita]

She asked for NATURAL remedies, not prescriptions. 

The honey with hot tea is good. I don't have my books handy, but I will look and get back to you later this afternoon. 

In the mean time, HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER!!! 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:50 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Garlic. Cut up a clove, let is sit for 5 minutes, then swallow (do not chew) with a glass of water. Do 3x a day.

Also, up your probiotic intake, increase your vitamin C and D intake, plenty of fluids (homemade honey/lemon/ginger too is awesome).

Feel better soon!
    Anonymous

• tea with honey and a staem bath
    augboy11

Answer by augboy11 at 12:52 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• tbsp of honey should help
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 3:13 PM on Apr. 4, 2011