How can I remove stains from my shirt.

My favorite summer shirt has stains in the armpits. The shirt is white and the stains are yellow...Gross, I know. I havent worn it since last year and when I got it out of the closet I noticed the stains! Did anyone have the same problem and be able to get the stains out? What works?

urbuttacup88

Asked by urbuttacup88 at 10:07 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Well you can try some bleach for a couple of minutes directly on the stain,, but I never have luck when they are old, worth a shot though! Wash it by itself in hot water,,,good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:12 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• someone told me to use mean green on grease stains my son got in hsi pants you may can try that. It helped with the grease.
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 10:26 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• since its white I would spray it with a stain spray let it sit for a while then I would pour a couple cap fulls of bleach directly on it & wash right away with some soapy in hot water & do it again if it didn't come out don't put your shirt in the drier until it comes out this is what I ave to do to some of my DH's shirts.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:56 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• oxy clean spray pretreater...
    BalooSkii

Answer by BalooSkii at 4:40 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Oxy Clean...you can make a paste and put the shirt out in the sun.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2011