Are you creative??

I am not at all. Not at cooking, creating things such as scrapbooks, changing your living room around, et cetera.

Are you creative?

jnb71584

Asked by jnb71584 at 10:11 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• A little bit, I know others around me are certainly much more creative then myself. I do lots of crafts with my daughter & when it comes to thinking of small child crafts I am super creative!

I watch Nate Berkus show for tips on how to be/get creative with my household, speaking of which he is on now see ya later lol
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 10:16 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I try to think outside the box but I've found that decorating for my home is much harder than for someone else's home. I do love to cook and bake so I do get creative.
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 10:29 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I get creative in crafty areas, like quilting and scrapbooking and making collages. But for the life of me, I cannot decorate my own home. lol I think I need to take classes!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:56 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Yes. I sew, knit, draw, write, crochet, did all of my home decorating. I love creating new things and seeing what others have created.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 11:12 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I like to think so. I write, paint, and do almost every type of craft.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 1:23 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I feel like I am when I have boundaries. I know that sounds funny, but say you have a cake recipe. I like to get creative and add things to that recipe, but I don't really like to start out with nothing. So yes? lol
    JulienBella

Answer by JulienBella at 12:32 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Yes I am, in some ways, but life requires all kinds. You are probably more task oriented. I get distracted easily. It's a trade off.
    RobotLady

Answer by RobotLady at 12:41 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I'd like to think I am, I'm a writer, I love to cook and sew.....
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:50 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I like to think so - wish I could be more creative in my job. It is what makes me happiest.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:17 PM on Apr. 6, 2011