Where do you buy your kids shoes?

My son goes through son very quickly. Where do you buy good quailty shoes for your kids that do cost a lot of money?

mandynjohnsmom

Asked by mandynjohnsmom at 10:18 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• My son goes through shoes not son,lol
    mandynjohnsmom

Comment by mandynjohnsmom (original poster) at 10:20 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I always buy good quality shoes. They are better for their feet and last longer. I usually buy them from shoe carnival (buy 1 get 1 half off) or shoe show.

Answer by gemgem at 10:20 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• payless
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 10:21 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Piperlime website. I bought the other day Timberland shoes for $35
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 10:22 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Here we have the Shoe Dept and so far I have had luck with finding affordable shoes that are also durable.
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 10:24 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• When my DD was younger, Target was the place but now I mostly check out the bargains at Children's Place, clearance at Sears and JCPenneys.
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 10:26 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I usuallybuy from Stride Rite or Journeyz.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 10:28 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Sears. the the Sears Kids Advantage Program has a guarantee on kids shoes and clothes. This program does not come automatically when you shop at Sears.

You can sign up for the program online or ask about the program at any .

The catch is you must keep your reciept to bring in with the item and the clothing must be the same size as the original and within the same price range or brand. This is great for the kids they stay the same size for acouple of years.

Needless to say we have had to replace some things and they were very nice about it .
    RENITA13

Answer by RENITA13 at 10:32 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• With my little brothers (who are now 21) my mom would buy them things that were made to be used a little more ruggedly, like Vans usually from places like Famous Footwear and they always seemed to last a whole lot longer then shoes from like Walmart.
    BrynlysMommy

Answer by BrynlysMommy at 10:41 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• i just bought my girls some shoes at walmart, i would love to buy them nice shoes from payless or kohls but the people where i live dont pick up after their dogs and i am tired of throwing expensive shoes in the trash because of dog poop!
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 12:59 PM on Apr. 4, 2011