Have any funny stories yet this morning?

Went to the OB this morning for my 16 week check up. When they were checking the baby's heartrate my oldest came running over to my side. She says to me "mommy you need to tell my baby brother to calm down! His heartrate is too high!" Lol my hubby, the doc, and I started cracking up. And if that wasn't funny enough she looks at my tummy and scolds it and points her little finger at it, kinda like a I'm watching you type deal, lol.

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 10:33 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Youngest child 6 gets out of bed and says he can't go to school today; his stomach hurts and he fell out of bed twice and hit his head on the nightstand. We have very clear rules about what happens when you stay home-NO exceptions. He then proceeds to tell me why all those established rules don't really apply to him today because while he's home he could read his library book from last week. I don't give an inch, and finally he says in a very irritated tone....I just need to stay home play my game for while and then I will feel better. NO - he was dropped off with his brother. I love these kids!
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:26 AM on Apr. 4, 2011