Birth Control Baby???

Have any of you ever gotten pregnant on birthcontrol? Have any of you had more than one pregnancy on birhtcontrol?
I got pregnant while on birhtcontrol. My boyfriends son was concieved while using birhtcontrol......We are super scarred it could happen to us since we have both had BC fail us before

logansmommy711

Asked by logansmommy711 at 10:52 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• BC will fail due to being on antibiotic's, and other medications taken while taking BC or not being taken properly. I.E. Same time everyday. BC is NOT 100% effective 100% of the time. Only not have sex at all is 100% effective at preventing pregnancy.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:56 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I got pregnant during the week you stop taking birth control (when your supposed to start bleeding) And we used a condom too, so double protection and I still got pregnant lol! Huge shock, but I'm so happy with my son now :) And yes I'm terrified of having sex now just in case history repeats itself!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 10:57 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I got pregnant on the pill with DS and depo with DD. Mirena was the only thing that worked for me.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 10:59 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• bdfly, how did you know your depo failed, because my 2nd depo took away my period, and i got nervous so i tested once and it was negative, now my shot was in January and i havent had a period since, it makes me nervous because that didn't happen with my first depo shot and they were not even given back to back, i missed a shot in the middle.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 11:14 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I got pregnant on the minipill while breastfeeding (yes, I was taking it at the same time everyday). I hadn't gotten my period back yet after having my 2nd baby so my only clue was that I was throwing up every day, several times/day.

Answer by missanc at 11:43 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Yeah I dont know the whole story behind my BF son but when I got pregnant I was not on any other kind of medication and was taking it at the same time every day...I don't know what happened! I am on a high dose pill now but we still worry
    logansmommy711

Comment by logansmommy711 (original poster) at 1:41 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• My x friend. Got pregnant on the shot
    momofsextuplet

Answer by momofsextuplet at 12:35 AM on Jun. 13, 2011