This is very personal, I'm sure I'll get some bashing...but I really don't feel comfortable talking about someone in person about this. My friend acts kind of like a lesbian sometimes and last night she asked me something and it confused me...so now I don't know what to think of her or myself. adult content

She always kind of jokes around with me about being a lesbian...but I've started to noticed that she doesn't joke with any other female friends about it.

Well the other night was my birthday and my parents watched my daughter for me so I could go out cause being a parent, a full time employee and a full time student doesn't exactly provide me with that chance often.

So she and I went to a friend's house and we got really drunk and were playing games and stuff and the next thing I know we are taking each other's clothes off and making out...when I kind of realized what was going on I stopped and made a joke and we went back to hanging with friends.

Well, last night she calls me and tells me she's in the mood and asks if I want to come over and "screw" and I thought she was joking so i pulled an "oh yeahhhh sure" and then she got real quiet and said she had to go so I text her and told her I thought she was joking and she says "nope" and then she goes on to tell me how she has my ring and that she kept it safe fro me and sends a pic of her wearing my ring!

Well, last night when she asked that...I was tempted.

I don't know what's going on anymore. I don't know if she is really like that or what but she seems serious and now I'm starting to get curious and I'm all confused!

Does this make me bi or something? Because I wanted to go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• It makes you curious. It doesn't necessarily make you bisexual. Your friend on the other hand, definitely sounds either lesbian, or bisexual. It's up to you if you want to experiment, but make sure she knows that you're experimenting, and not necessarily looking for a long term relationship before you get into anything. Goodluck!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 11:00 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• You might be curious.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:00 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• it might just be a fling, go over.. be honest and go only as far as you are willing to go.. if it feels right have at it, if you dont like it go back home but at least both of you will know where you stand in the end.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:01 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• There's nothing wrong with being bi. Apparently you both have feelings for each other. If you want to try it, just let her know up front that if it doesn't work out you don't want it to ruin the friendship. Women loving women can be a very beautiful thing. Don't let things like what others will think get in your way. How do you feel about her? Apparently you are attracted to her. Won't hurt to try it once. You might like it.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 11:03 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• it makes you curious, as many of us, whether we admit it or not, have been in the past.

1st issue: are you in a relationship with anyone else? Cheating is NEVER ok.

2nd issue: Are you morally opposed to same sex "fun"?

3rd issue: do you see this experimentation as something you will regret later?

If you answer no to all of the above, then I say follow your heart (or your vajayjay). I would talk to her about it first though...you need to know up front what she expects (sex, relationship, friends w/ benefits) and she needs to know what you are expecting.

ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 11:04 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• If you are attracted to her, or the idea of fooling around then yes I'd say your bi, or bi curious. It's nothing to be ashamed of! As long as no one gets hurt, and aslong as your not cheating on anyone, go for it!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 11:04 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• It just makes you curious, I think some people think about hmm what if kinda thing not to say thats how it would stay but a lot of people wonder but do not say a thing to any one. I agree with the prev post if you act on this make sure you are very clear, cuz it could harm ur friendship!
    jenn2bowman

Answer by jenn2bowman at 11:04 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• your firend is not acting KIND OF, she is doing everything except sky writing that she is wanting you
    what do you want to do
    maybe you are just flattered? you said you are very busy mom and do not get out much, so maybe just flattered
    or
    maybe you do want to have something with her
    these are things only you can answer
    but as for her, i would say YES, she is very much interested in more than friendship with you
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:11 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• If you've never gone through a curious phase in your life before (like many of us do when we're young - like I was 18 and barely legal when I started making out with a girlfriend of mine at the bar), you could very well just be going through that phase now. I wouldn't label it as anything but that.
    It sounds like your friend might have stronger feelings than you do towards her (if you are just going through a curious phase), so be careful not to lead her on.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:24 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I guess I'm just kind of scared...

I've never done anything like that with a girl but I'll admit I think about her a lot and I've just never really explored the idea of being with a girl before and something about it is very intriguing but at the same time it kind of weirds me out...not like the act, just the idea of it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:29 AM on Apr. 4, 2011