3 year anniversary of our first date tomorrow...

I just don't know what to do for it....We dated for 9 mos., got engaged for 6 mos., married and were pregnant within the 1st month and now are pregnant again. It seems like we did everything really quickly, but we kew each other for a few years before we dated ( brother's best friend ) and saw each other a lot. I was literally in love with him before our first date :) The first time I met him he was bringing flowers to my mom for mother's day to thank her for feeding him every time he came over. I love him more than ever, and I want to share that with him. We already have plans for our wedding anniversary, so I want to do something small but memorable.

alphamom26

Asked by alphamom26 at 11:04 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• can you recreate your first date?
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 11:07 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I would just do a nice home cooked meal, and maybe write him a sweet letter explaining how much he means to you and why this day is so special to you. Good luck!
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 11:29 AM on Apr. 4, 2011