Would Any Mom know how to

I wanted to add a pic to my internet from my personal album at home to add to my files with my other pic. The thing is its not on a chip its just a pic its self in my photo album. I was wounding how to add it on. I was thinking if i just took another pic of it so it would be on the chip this way i could put it in the internet to my files would it work you think. I wasnt sure if the pic would look funny or the same. What do you think? Thanks.

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 11:05 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Entertainment

• You can take a picture of a photograph, then crop it down to just the picture part, yes. Be sure to be somewhere well lit, but have your photo positioned so there's no glare on the picture. Try not to use the flash of your camera. The picture may appear grainy. Good luck!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 11:07 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I think if you got close enough to it with the camera it would come out ok. Or you can take it to Walmart and have it scanned to a cd (unless you have a scanner/printer at home)
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 11:07 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I would just email it to myself and check it on the other computer or upload it onto a social site (facebook, myspace, twitter, ect)
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:07 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• taking a picture of a picture doesn't work out so well- at least I didn't have much luck when I tried a couple times

do you have a scanner? you can probably get one pretty cheaply
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:08 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Dou have a scanner? Easiest way I know.
    jpsmom500

Answer by jpsmom500 at 11:09 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• if u have a scanner u could put it up here or another thing do u have a facebook page with the same pic on it
    sfr101201

Answer by sfr101201 at 11:13 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Thanks mom's you all helped me out i now know what i can do.
    butterflies78

Comment by butterflies78 (original poster) at 11:21 AM on Apr. 4, 2011