I just found out i was pregnant and im now having pain in my left leg and lower left abdomen ..but im not bleeding and the pain in not severe. Is this normal ?

sfr101201

Asked by sfr101201 at 11:10 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It can be. Your body is adjusting and making changes to prepare for a growing uterus! Rest and if it gets worse or you do see any bleeding call your doctor asap. For right now though, just relax, you will notice a lot of little aches and pains in the coming months that you have never had before! Pinches, pressure, soreness and eventually 'practice contractions'.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:14 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Thank You
    sfr101201

Comment by sfr101201 (original poster) at 11:16 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• No. I had the same thing only there was a little bleeding that I thought was my period. IT turned out to be an ectopic (tubal) pregnancy. So you might want to keep a close eye on it. I'm not trying to scare you, it just sounds like what I went through. I had pain on my side that shot down my leg too. Get it checked out.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:23 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I had it with my first...and the pain was constant. I went to the Dr's...had several test done, was in the hospital over night...yet everything (thankfully) was fine.

Just let your dr know.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 2:31 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I get pain on my right side..but it feels more of a stretching feeling from the baby getting bigger. Also I get bad pains in my left leg from my butt down to my toes, its the baby on my sciatic nerve and let me tell you, it kills! I use warm heating pads on my legs and that seems to help a lot.
    dolphingoddess

Answer by dolphingoddess at 2:37 PM on Apr. 4, 2011