Do you have a dare devil child?

If your child is of age to ride a bicycle, roller blade, etc.
Do you notice your kid doing dare devil stunts?

My neighbor is so worried that her daughter is going to be a dare devil when she gets older. She's 8yo and won't stop climbing to the highest points to jump off (she LOVES adventure)

Alexias30

Asked by Alexias30 at 11:12 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• YES! My daughter is the one to give me gray hairs. She's 4 and WAY more dare devilish than her older brother. When she was 2 1/2 she fell out of her bed just wrong and broke her collar bone. At our old house she had a dresser/armoire built into the wall. There were three drawers, a small shelf and then the cupboard/shelves part that had doors on it. She figured out how to pull the drawers open to climb up, open the doors, stand on the shelf and get anything she wanted off the shelves. Not to mention she'd fall off into the pile of board books she refused to put on the bookshelf in her room. *sigh*

Needless to say we've got her in gymnastics and swimming. There would be more activities but our wallet isn't very fat.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:33 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• My 3 1/2 yo is the same way. He pushes his limits and will try anything. He scares me with his stunts alot.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 11:14 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Yes, our 8 yr old son is a dare devil. He loves to jump things on his dirt bike, and go as fast as he can.. I can't hardly watch him when he's on it....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:18 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• My youngest daughter and oldest grandson were that way. Scared me to death sometimes. They were afraid of nothing. Bugs, spiders, heights. My daughter is still a tomboy but uses a little of the brain when it comes to dangerous things. Still rides a motorcycle, goes fishing where she knows there are snakes, etc. My grandson is into guns, but has taken classes. Knows the rules and is careful.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 11:20 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• my 4 year old son! he'll jump off and climb anything!
    MargauxG

Answer by MargauxG at 5:24 PM on Apr. 4, 2011