• In the Spotlight:

I have a handmade, pretty heavy tapestry i want to hang as my headboard in my bedroom have any ideas?

Its as tall as the ceiling and about as long as to the floor , i dont really want to sew any stiches in it.

LyndsyC

Asked by LyndsyC at 3:57 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I really cant think of a way without sewing.... I was going to suggest attaching it to a 2x4 and hanging it that way. I really don't think you can do it without stitching or stapling.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:06 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Or hanging it over a curtain rod, but then that would demand at least a basting stitch, too.

Try this site: http://www.marlamallett.com/mounting.htm

Answer by Bmat at 10:54 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• get a wood curtain rod, a strong one.. and fold the tapestry over the rod, also dont let the sun get on it... fading and all. mount the rod just a few inches above the half way mark of the tapestry. or use magnets to mount it, no sew or stitches...
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 1:42 AM on Nov. 30, 2008