Anyone in their 2ww?

Just wondering how is everything looking for you all in the 2ww with me. I am 5DPO and it feels like it's been forever just to get this far. Anyone there with me? Anyone 5DPO also? Have you felt anything yet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm only 2DPO, but I understand the "forever" part. This is just our first month TTC. I had my IUD removed, then 2 days later AF came, so I'm not totally sure of my O date. I've been dizzy lately and had headaches off and on (for about a week on both). Every few meals my tummy gets upset, but not quite like nausea. Maybe I'm just imagining since I want to be pg so bad! GL!
    BradysMom932

Answer by BradysMom932 at 4:34 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• lol thank you good luck to you too.
    Anonymous

• I am!! I'm due for AF on the 3rd of December! I think I'm going to test tomorrow though! Ahh! I haven't really had many symptoms this month however. I was getting dull aches in my ovaries a couple of times, but that's it. I've also been really sick with a cold this past week, so I'm going to blame it on that. Good luck to everyone!!
    lamr

Answer by lamr at 9:10 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Trying to conceive #3, I am 11dpo and I am going crazy... I dont think I am I have not one symptom... Can't stand the wait! I took a test yesterday BFN!! Urghhhhh!!!
    Best of luck to everyone and lots of Baby Dust sent your way!! : o)
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 9:16 AM on Dec. 1, 2008